• Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 32-bit or 64-bit.
• Excel 2007 or higher 32-bit or 64-bit.
• The speed and capability of your computer processor and other components affects the Cash Flow Statement spreadsheet Software performance.
1. Sign on to the computer as an administrator.
2. Identify whether your Excel is 32-bit or 64-bit. Click here.
3. Click to start the installation that matches the bit count of your Excel. Select 32-bit Excel or 64-bit Excel.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts and click Finish at the end.
5. The App loads and a window appears like the picture below that shows your Computer ID. It may be hidden under another window. Click “Contact author” as shown in the picture. What is the Computer ID?
6. If a new email opens it will include your Computer ID and bit count of the App. Send the email.
7. If a new email does not open then Click “Copy Computer ID” as shown in the picture below. This puts it into your Windows clipboard.
1. Start a new email.
1. Send to info@PersonalCashflowStatement.com
2. Subject: PersonalCashflowStatement Key Request
3. In body of the email, paste the windows clipboard to insert your Computer ID. Do not type your Computer ID.
4. Indicate if you have 32-bit or 64-bit Excel.
5. Send the email.
8. You will receive the software registration key by email attachment. Key installation instructions.
9. Note: The box below appears each time the App is launched when a valid key is not found.
Watch Training Videos
01 Personal Cash flow Statement Overview
03 Getting Started
04 Calculation Assistant
05 Datasets & Export/Import